Photographer / Videographer
The perfect candidate will be a person who loves to work with and around people, has a passion for photography and video production and is able to demonstrate considerable business acumen.
Who You Are:
– Professional: You are professional, reliable, honest and posses high integrity. You are known for always getting things done and having a smile while you’re doing it.
– Compliant: You always pay attention to details. Your motto is “Do it right”.
– Efficient: You are organised and posses good time-management skills. You usually work at a fast pace and love finding better, faster ways of doing things without compromising on quality.
– Customer Service Skills: You’re a customer advocate, a diplomat, and you always keep it professional.
– Excellent Communicator: You have strong written and verbal communication skills. You articulate well and are a great listener.
– Experience: Photography and Video Production is essential
Requirements: New Zealand Valid driver’s license. New Zealand Resident Visa.
Work Schedule: Full-time: with some flexibility
Working Hour: Monday through Friday daylight hours and the occasional weekend
Work Location: On the road / Office. Company vehicle, phone and equipment are provided.
No day is the same, and you will be someone who enjoys the unpredictable!
Application without a CV and Cover letter won’t be considered.
APPLICATION CLOSES IN: